Thank you for considering us for your professional photography – we’d love to serve your family!
When you’re ready to set up your session, here’s what you need to know:
- We are a small, boutique studio equally focused on providing fantastic photography and a fantasic experience. This means we give a lot of time to each of our clients. Custom photography takes time, so allow 60-90 minutes for both your photography session and your View & Choose appointment where you view your portraits and place your order.
- Call at least 2-4 weeks ahead of the date you would like to be photographed. Especially during our peak season of June-October, we are often booking 4 weeks out from the time you call.
- Feel free to explore blog posts for the type of session you’re looking to do to gain a greater sense for our artistic syle and potential locations.
- We strongly recommend coming in for a complimentary, no-obligation pre-session consultation before booking with us. During the consultation, we get the chance to get to know your family and the ideas and goals you have for your session, help match you to the location perfect for your family, prepare you fully for what to expect from the session (including attire guidelines) all the way through to your order pick up, and present our amazing array of professional quality prints and products that are available to you to order. Our families who do a pre-session consultation find this invaluable!
- We encourage you to take a look at our online reviews on Google as a great way to hear from our clients their thoughts about the experience with us: Reviews Link
- On your session day, make sure to arrive on time for your scheduled session, dressed and ready to go, and be excited to have a great time! Be prepared to come regardless of what the weather looks like. Weather changes quickly here, and cloudy skies make for dramatic and unique portraits. We guarantee a complete session, so if needed, we will set a new session time.
- We will contact you (typically the week after your session) to schedule your View & Choose appointment. We want all decision-makers present for that appointment, and they typically last anywhere from 45-90 minutes. At your View & Choose, you’ll watch a slideshow of all your finalized images, determine your favorites, and create your order. We are there to assist you through the process to make sure you’ll love everything you choose.
- We will contact you in about 2-3 weeks when your order is ready for pick up! The most common comment we hear when our families come for their pick up? “This is like Christmas!!” And it is…to have in your hand amazing portraits, wall art, and albums is an awesome final part of your experience with us!
Studio number: 719-291-9798
We encourage you to watch the video below to get to know us and the heart of our business…